Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kid Again.


Many times I wish I was a little kid again. School was easier, less drama, no one judged you, and there were a lot of happier days rather than sad ones. All it took to take the pain away was a kiss from mama and a big hug from daddy. The future never crossed my mind as a kid and it didn't scare me. I really loved my elementary school and the memories I created. When I pass by and see the little kids play the games I used to play..makes me a little sad. A lot of young kids can not wait to grow up and once you do grow up you wish you were a kid again (well maybe not everyone). The thing is, when I was a kid, I never really wanted to grow up. I never thought about high school or wearing heels!! I loved that my parents rarely argued and that we would always go out as a family. Now I am understanding that life is tough and that I have to make the best of it, even if I never want to grow up.


    
| Song of the day: Back to December - Taylor Swift |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname