Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The sense of grief and relief

Being done with another semester is a stress reliever. This semester has been by far the most difficult for me. I had to deal with things that never would I have imagined. My aunt passed away May 15, 2015.. That was one of the worst days of my life. There still is a part of me that does not believe it and I think I will see her soon, but I know that is not the case. I have never dealt with a situation like this.. When I went to my classes, I was physically there but my mind was elsewhere. I was drained and did not know if I could keep pushing forward. But I have finished my semester and even though I wanted to pass all my classes, one class (math) is the only class I think I have to retake. And you know what? I am proud of myself. Doesn't matter that I've failed at one thing, I have the chance to redo it again. Failure is actually part of my vocabulary because from failure comes wisdom. There is nothing wrong with not accomplishing something the first time, life is not perfect. We all have opportunities and life is too short to beat ourselves up. Learn from your mistakes and keep going. I am not only doing this for myself, but for my auntie and my parents. Love you auntie and may you rest in peace. I will someday see you again.


| Song of the Day : See You Again - Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname