Thursday, June 18, 2015

Work those lashes


These mascaras are my top three favorite.

The two mascaras I use when I do not feel that the make-up Goddesses have given me the will power to put on makeup are the Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara and Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara. 

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara 

Happy face:
  • long lasting
  • lengthens 
  • easy to take off 
Sad face:
  • A bit clumpy  

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara 

Happy face: 
  • long lasting 
  • defines 
  • cool looking brush!!
  • easy to take off 

When the makeup Goddesses have granted me the will power to put on some makeup I do it, and the mascara that I use along with it is the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express (Waterproof one).

Happy face:
  • very long lasting
  • defines
  • lengthens 
  • waterproof
Sad face:
  • very problematic to take off (lives up to its waterproof powers!!)

All in all, these are my three go to mascaras depending on the occasion. Love, love, love!!


Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara   - $21.00 (Sephora)

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara - $20.00 (Sephora)

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express - $7.79 (Target)

 

| Song of the day: Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname