Saturday, June 27, 2015

A little dark, a little coral




Hello beautiful humans!!
Today was the perfect weather to wear a dress. Though I very much dislike when all of a sudden it begins to get windy and woop, there it is, the Marilyn Monroe pose only very awkward on my part. Welp, this was my outfit of the day and look who showed up to say hi, Moka!! I love flower prints, especially during the summertime and I am beginning to start wearing open toe shoes, let my toesies see the sun hehe. I always carry some sort of purse or backpack with me, it is a must to carry around my essentials, and today I chose my cute coral Kate Spade purse. It adds that pop to my outfit.

Dress: Papaya Clothing || Shoes: Forever21 || Purse: Cobble hill mini carson - Kate Spade (gift)


| Song of the day: Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname