Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The joy of books

                                    


Finally came around to fixing my book shelf. I have a lot of stuff from school that I haven't thrown out cause I might need it later. I have so many more books but my third shelf holds my perfumes, jewelry box and some miscellaneous things. My two shelves on the bottom hold all my video cassettes and DVDs lol. So I need more shelves for more books and for more movies cause I keep buying 'em ahaha. But I like how I've organized my shelves it was a productive morning, the things I do when I'm bored. I hope you lovely human beings are having a wonderful day, and if not there is always tomorrow and the next and the next and the next and the next, etc. Keep the good vibes and all the love ^-^



| Song of the day: Say You Love Me - Jessie Ware |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname