Tuesday, July 14, 2015

// Give me those coco leaves and that gardenia //

Heeey my lovely wonders of the world, I recently purchased these two candles at Bath and Body Works. I have an obsession with candles I must say. And these two I just took one whiff and I knew these would be comin' home with me and make my living room smell allll nice.

The Rainforest Gardenia - Holy Gardenia, this candle smells amazing!! It's like freshly cut flowers, such a sweet flowery scent. I have not burnt it yet but the smell still lingers on my book shelf, YES!! And the glass that the candle comes in, bonus points. I love the colors.

Coconut Leaves - This is a wonderful cocoey smell. It is not to overpowering and this next to the rainforest gardenia and mahogany teak wood smell heavenly.



| Song of the day: Can't Help Falling in Love - Twenty One Pilot |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname