Monday, July 20, 2015

Pucker up

CC+ Lip Serum Hydrating Anti-Aging Color Correcting Crème Gloss[Love]

Hey hey hey beautiful people. This is a lip product that I use most of the time. It really helps moisturize my lips, and I have very dried lips. It is a glossy lip serum but when it wears off, it leaves a tint on the lips. On me it does wear off a bit quickly because I have long hair and the wind tends to style my hair, so some strands get stuck on my lips and that is when the dilemma begins to take its toll. But other than that, I love this lip gloss. I love the color (love), it's a dark rosey-ish color, not too out there. It's a good everyday color and very natural. It is a bit pricey ($24 at Ulta) but I most definitely will be purchasing more once I run out (and that is almost happening!!). 

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6500044#

                                    | Song of the day: Like Mariah - Fifth Harmony |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname