Saturday, August 1, 2015

OOTD #2

Hiya lovlies!! Boy "this heat is intense.. but hey it's home" (hehe I know I maybe exaggerating but to me it is v hot and the heat and I don't mesh well). So this was the outfit of the day. Casual wear nothing to over the top. I don't usually wear shorts that are short because I am not too comfortable with how I lok in them, but I'm workin' on it ;) But do wear sunscreen because I my friends forgot and welp let's just say I got a funky tan lol. Anyway I hope ya'll are having a swell time and having fun in the sun!!

Grey t-shirt: Hot Topic $20
Good Life shirt: Papaya Clothing Store $12
Shorts Papaya Clothing Store $15
Shoes: Vans
Purse: Was a gift 





| Song of the day: Disconnected - 5 Seconds of Summer |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname