Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Come visit

I'm going to start school again soon. I was looking back at the pictures I have in my computer of the adventures my friends and I have been on and I came across this particular photo. I've been thinking a lot about when I will have my own place, maybe an apartment by lonesome or with roomies. This picture is something how I picture it. A place where my friends and I can hang out, have sleep overs, gatherings, a place to call our own. We are growing up (although I refuse to accept it lol) having a place that is my own I think is one of the exciting things about growing up (paying the bills and rent on the other hand is the mod killer) none the less having my own place is going to be neat. I can get to paint it how I want and decorate it how I want. I have so many things in mind how I want it to look and I cannot wait.





| Song of the day : Strangers Like Me - Phil Collins |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname