Monday, August 31, 2015

The preview is over..



Hey, hey!! So the preview is over, waking up early and going to school has now commence. This semester I hope won't be too stressful because my majority of classes are online. I'm already going to start take classes for my intended major, I hope it all turns out well. I really want to work with kids one way or another. Maybe along the way I can find something else that interests me and I can minor in that. Be it photography or something with filming or graphic design. I feel like this semester there were many more students since the previous two years!! The first day back was tiring but it was lively. It's nice going on the bus rides to and from school (when I have my favorite seat lol). And I won't lie, I was looking for him through the sea of faces. It has been awhile but I still have a centimeter of hope of seeing him again and maybe, just maybe FINALLY have the COURAGE to talk to him. To finally start getting over my extreme shyness (it really sucks. It limits me so much and I hate it). Anyway I hope this is a great semester and I do well in all my classes!! If you're back at school, go in with your all. Kickbutt in all your subjects and have a great school year/semester/quarter.


| Song of the day: Paramore - Still into you |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname