Thursday, October 22, 2015

No Cs Please!!

Well hello there. It's been a while. I've been very busy with school work and more so now that I will be starting my two online classes this Monday. I start my Edu. 01 class and my Philosophy 01 class. I've already finished reading two chapters that my professor emailed us about before hand and I am almost done with my observation hours for that class too!! I am currently taking notes on the first few chapters of my philosophy book. (Now taking a short break hehe.) Ugh guys I cannot wait for the cold weather to hit. I am ready for hoodie season, hot chocolate, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (oh and my birthday included somewhere there lol.) My CIS 1 class is starting to get interesting now that we are working with HTML, but we won't work on it much since it's just a class the covers computer program basics. I am stoked for my Edu. 01 class and Philosophy!! I hope I get As or Bs on my classes.. NO Cs PLEASE!! Welp back to reading and note taking.
Hope you all have a wonderful day  (:




| Song of the day: Break Free - Ariana Grande |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname