Thursday, March 24, 2016

A guilty trip I would have any day

This was such a delicious boba. I had a great time with my friends since two of them came back to LA. Nessa was here on Spring Break and Wendy is planning to make LA her habitat once more. Carlos and I already reside here so.. yeah lol. We had an adventure in Little Tokyo, and that was my first time there!! The stationery shop was a dream, I know I need to go back and buy some cute stationery stuff cause this time I decided to buy just a Dead Pool funko hehehe!! Here is where we discovered the truck that is run by ladies and the make some bomb.com bobas. I got the guilt trip and ya know what?! I ain't guilty. I hope I will be having more of this deliciousness, cause I don't think they stay in one place for a long time. Then we went back to Carlos' house and played Until Dawn and it was actually an interesting game. But first we went to the liquor store and stocked up on some snacks. "We are going to do this right" wise words Wendy. And that was the first time I tried wine. She bought rose wine and I have to be honest I didn't like it lol. I was a wuss and just had a sip but they enjoyed it. We stayed late playing, eating, and drinking (I drank water) and I cannot wait and do it again. I was having the sense that, that is what it might be like to live with my friends and I cannot wait.




| Song of the day: Your Love - The Outfield |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname