Friday, March 11, 2016

New Specs

I have finally gotten new specs, and they are spectacular!! I've had my Ray-Ban spectacles for like 3 years.. And they were getting awful. I had black ones and they were losing their shininess, and were turning whitish/grayish?! Anywho, I was debating whether to get another pair of Ray-Ban glasses but then I remembered Tyler Oakley talking about Warby Parker (I always tend to attempt saying it in a British accent hehehehe). So I went to take a look and opted to give it a try because I was also going to buy a pair for my mama. And I love them, and for a reasonable price too!! The guy who helped me out that time in the shop was super nice and it was a pleasant experience overall. I am very satisfied with my specs and so is my mama. Now I want to get a pair of sunglasses now that the sun will be shinning more often (but I mean winter did not even last I feel like, sadly). 






| Song of the day : Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname